Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Six months

If I were in AA then I would be getting a pretty big token! I mean six months is defiantly a big accomplishment of this goal. I secretly never thought I could make it two weeks yet alone 24 weeks!

I can't say that I've gone six months without thinking about it. I don't always think about it but it sure does get brought up a lot in my life... I'm not constantly worried about the new gossip which is another good reason not to have it.

Now I know that I won't go without facebook for the rest of my life. I said a year and that is what I am going to try to make.

Summer is here! These 3 months are going to be the hardest. This is where the testing begins. Can I seriously make it through a WHOLE summer without it. Will I be able to? How will I feel after i have passed the months! This is when I start to tell myself to make it back ! I looked at the calendar today and figured out it's my six month mark !! I know I can do it! I dont want to let myself down! I want to prove them wrong!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Really, you're going to go back to FB after a year free? Don't you think you would fall right into the same patterns? I mean, people in AA are in it for life.

    PS.I want you back at Walking Club someday. Just not next week, because I'll be at the beach and there won't be a walking club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as if I can go at Facebook better. Create a whole new world for my self. Only add people who I know I will talk to or will talk to me. Make it a once a week thing... And then see how it goes, I really think I will go back.


    I miss walking club so so so much! I'll be there that wednesday because I don't work that week:)

    ReplyDelete