Monday, December 27, 2010

more reasons to leave.

I don't know why i bother to keep it, i could just go ahead and delete and it would be done, but i choose to torture my self.

I signed on for my second time today: at 1:45. And I told you all that i will only sign on twice today...COULD I HAVE AN EXTRA LIFE PLEASEEEEEEE! Now that I've told my self thats it for the day.. The only thing i can think about is facebook.....This is bad, but it makes me realize how badly i need to let it go!

I think I will ask my mom if I complete my rehab and don't go back to facebook, could she buy me a dog!
If i had a dog, that dog would keep my mind off of facebook! :)

The weird thing about this whole expierment is i actually am really excited to say goodbye!

Well I'm out of here, till i start to think about facebook!
New question is: what will i blog about once it is for real gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment