Thursday, January 6, 2011

Im back!

Facebook, is no longer apart of my brain! The first day was hard(really hard) But this week i realised how much i actually have wanted to do since i said good bye! I went to the Y tonight (my excuse use to be facebook!) and i did more then i think I've ever done since i started there two years ago!

The only thing that is hard, is when I'm at the lunch table or with my friends, and they either bring it up or are on it! But of course i wont be trying this anytime soon, not until march, i may hangout with them and look with them! I can honestly say I WILL NEVER HAVE A FACE BOOK AGAIN!

Now i just need to start reading my bible( i gotta find time to do that!!!!) I decided with two member of my family group at church i would read the bible in a year, its not like starting from beginning until end. It skips around a lot, and I'm really excited..i just should start before I'm behind!

Anyways Ive slacked on you followers to much this week, my apologies thank the 11th grade for that one! But never ferooo because I'm your facebook recovery herooo! :) Ill try my best to blog once a day!

3 comments:

  1. Cara! I did not know you blogged! I'm going to follow you from now on!!

    You can check out my blog too from time to time if you need a nice break from "blah". :)

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually kind of glad you are not blogging every day, because that could easily take the place of FB, if you're spending all of your time blogging and hoping people will comment once you do.
    Yay for going to the Y! Now just make that time for the Bible. You can do it, Cara!
    PS thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete