Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to meee:)

Well lucky for me, its really easy to stay up all night on my b-day! I got 163 happy birthdays on facebook....thirty on my phone...wow!

Okay so my birthday is clearly in winter but it seems like the theme of the day is FALL. I went to dinner tonight with my family and Lindsey boozer. We were taking our seats at the hibachi grill table. I pulled my chair out, but it seems Lindsey decided to help pull my chair out. As i was sitting down Lindsey was saying oh Cara you shouldn't sit there, but sit in the middle. That went through one ear and out the other, as i was aiming for my target; the chair....Moving Targets are harder to hit. Next thing i realized my butt hit the floor, my luck were sitting by three random people...EMBARRASSING! Oh but it doesn't stop there......
I was heading back out to take Lindsey to her house, i walk on our porch and BAM i fall to my knees, and Lindsey just dies laughing....Well so far that's all the falling!
Ill be blogging in three hours to tell you how the Grand Deletion went!

No comments:

Post a Comment