Friday, January 14, 2011

Three more test

AWH! 11th grade is almost halfway over with, and I'm extremely excited. :) I have three more final exams, two of the ill knock down in no time...Chemistry...i hate you! It is the only test i worry about no it is not a EOC but it is a test that i need to do well on so i can pass with a good grade.

Peter G, i can tell you how to save money..make ever day a 9:15 to 2:15 kinda day! I believe parents would start to like your choices! Just saying!

Well I have some pretty exciting news....Today is January 14...When i hit the delete button for my facebook, it said if you log on with in the next 14 days, your request will be denied and you will still have the joy of facebook. Well Mr. Facebookman, its been 14 days..and those days have been filled with JOY! soooo TAKE THAT! :)

17 days till im one month sober! :)

2 comments: